We are problem solvers. Optimists. We believe anything is possible, and that we can improve countless lives by partnering with extraordinary people to help realize their most ambitious visions.
We also believe that extraordinary causes demand extraordinary talent. Interested in working for a fast-paced and innovative firm, and collaborating with team members who thrive on delivering high-quality service and are motivated by doing work that makes a difference?
We are now hiring for an Executive Assistant to the CEO, based in Missoula, MT.
The Executive Assistant provides high level administrative support to the Founder + CEO and is based in Missoula, MT. They will assist with client and internal projects as assigned and support other administrative needs of the firm as needed.
Executive Support to the Founder + CEO
- Serve an ambassadorial role on behalf of CEO, projecting an image that is consistent with the firm and its leader both internally with staff and externally with all clients and contacts.
- Interact with all levels of the firm’s current and potential clients, including CEOs, prominent political figures, high net-worth individuals and celebrities with grace and confidentiality.
- Assist with CEO’s calendar. Map out travel, client and new biz meetings far into the future to best leverage CEO’s time. Assist with scheduling meetings building strong relationships with our clients and key assistants.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure that agendas and other prerequisites are in place for meetings well in advance, to enable CEO to focus on the content of meetings, not their logistics.
- Maintain up to date contact information for CEO’s extensive address book.
- Book and coordinate travel arrangements for CEO.
- Track and allocate expenditures to the appropriate client and internal expense accounts, providing accounting with receipts for same.
- Submit semimonthly accounting of CEO’s time to the appropriate client and internal projects.
- Coordinate with the firm’s IT service provider to troubleshoot any hardware or software issues the CEO is experiencing (both phone and computer).
- Manage an Admin Assistant to ensure CEO has assistance in all areas needed, including with personal tasks for both CEO and her parents (including personal errands, shopping, etc.)
- Assist with CEO’s executive platform fielding external speaking requests and tracking all activity. Assist with prepping CEO for said engagements, working with both internal and external resources. Project manage this work so deliverable deadlines are being met.
- Track and send thank you’s and client gifts on behalf of the CEO.
- Working with the internal team and key client contacts, assist with tracking deliverables needed from CEO and ensuring she is meeting all deadlines to complete said work.
- Assist with managing social media accounts including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Coordinate any personal events including political fundraisers and private parties at CEO’s home, including vendor securing and management.
Client Project Coordination Support
- Project Coordination: Coordinate with the williamsworks team and our clients on project responsibilities, track completion of tasks, and flag outstanding items or issues.
- Research: Research and synthesize information on topics or countries, community members, current events, new business opportunities and other issues relating to existing and potential client projects.
- Writing: Draft, prepare and assemble reports, documents, proposals, briefings, presentations, detailed spreadsheets and other publications.
- Event Planning and Logistics: Assist CEO to coordinate any client, company, or personal events including venue selection, vendor management, and contract negotiation.
- Other Support: Serve an ambassadorial role on behalf of CEO, projecting an image that is consistent with the firm and its leader both internally with staff and externally with all clients and contacts. Maintain the strictest level of confidentiality.
- Travel: Willingness to travel for special projects as needed. Anticipated travel: 2-5 domestic trips a year.
Education, Skills and Personal Characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least four years administrative experience in executive and/or administrative support
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
Proven ability to:
- Manage the working relationship with an executive, making course corrections as necessary
- Anticipate the needs of an executive and bring together the appropriate people and resources to make things happen
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Prioritize competing assignments and complete them with precision and speed
- Bring creativity, tenacity and good judgment to the role
- Maintain a professional, gracious demeanor even under extreme pressure
- Work effectively both independently and as a team member
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Energized by on-call nature of role, available nights/weekends as needed.
- Ability to work 45hrs a week
- Absolute and unquestioned integrity and confidentiality
Qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. and have a valid passport.
williamsworks offers a highly competitive salary and benefits plan.
How to Apply
We regret we are not in a position to respond to phone inquiries.
Email résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensure the subject states “Executive Assistant”.
Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a phone interview with successful candidates invited to interview in person.